Splurge on yourself or someone special with a hotel spa weekend mini-vacation. Relax and rejuvenate with bespoke services and indulgent accommodations at these internationally recognized top spas right here in the USA that boast too many accolades to fully list. Happy relaxation!
The Elysian Spa at the Waldorf Astoria
Located in the heart of Chicago, the Elysian Spa at the Waldorf Astoria hotel (the No.1 spa in America according to Conde Nast readers) is that savored quiet moment in a really busy day. You’ll be able to stop by their mosaic lap pool before treatments and indulge in the eucalyptus steam room or dry sauna. If you’re feeling indulgent, get the five-hour Restore package experience, which includes a facial, pedicure, massage and a delicious lunch.
- Why you’ll love it: Many of the spa’s signature services can be done in the peace of Mom’s hotel room if she should wish.
Mokara Hotel Spa
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Having received tons of international accolades for their services and staff, the people at Mokara Hotel Spa will take the reins on ensuring you have the loveliest day imaginable, catering to your every whim. The spa has 18 private treatment rooms and is set against the backdrop of the lovely River Walk in San Antonio. Get the Four Hands Massage experience where two therapists massage you in perfect unison, reaching every one of those hard to scratch places.
- Why you’ll love it: The Mokara has the perfect treatment for anyone lacking sleep: the Sleep Inducing massage lifts you straight into dreamland giving you a well-needed rest. No need to be embarrassed about falling asleep during a massage!
White Barn Inn & Spa
The White Barn Inn & Spa in Kennebunkport (where the Bush family retreats to every summer) will have you glowing from the inside out. They boast the title of one of the best spas in America and their private treatment suites feature rain showers and soaker tubs. Indulge yourself in an Integrated Body Treatment where you’ll will be exfoliated, hydrated in a full body wrap and will experience bliss in the form of essential oils during a massage. You’re going to leave feeling like you’re in a whole new skin!
- Why you’ll love it: The Butler drawn baths transform your en suite bathroom into a richly fragrant and relaxing experience using Molton Brown Bath Products.
Vail Cascade Resort & Spa
When only the best will do for you, the Aria Spa at the Vail Cascade Resort in Colorado consistently ranks among the top spas in the country. Set into the magnificent Rockies, nothing has been looked over at the Spa or the Resort. Hand-carved furniture welcomes visitors to curl up and relax, settling into the enjoyment of a full-day spa experience. The experience at Aria Spa is one of full rejuvenation.
- Why you’ll love it: The Aromatherapy steam rooms will help you relax and the Mystic sunless tanning will have you looking like a bronzed idol.
The Aspira Spa at the Osthoff Resort in Wisconsin is located at the foot of a sacred Native American lake shaped like an elk’s heart. Using practices like Reiki and reflexology, not only will your body be well rested, but you will also benefit from the spiritual approach of the spa to help heal from the inside-out. Treat yo self and get a Mind, Body & Spirit Alignment which uses massaging, Reiki, reflexology and craniosacral treatments to balance chakras for a feeling of complete calm.
- Why you’ll love it: Aspira’s organic approach to traditional spa treatments aid supplementary healing and promote mindfulness.
Four Seasons Westlake Village
THOUSAND OAKS, CA
Give yourself some nurturing by sending yourself to the Four Seasons Westlake Village Spa. This spa offers all of the classic treatments you love like facials, body treatments and massages as well as specializing in traditional Chinese medicine practices, which encourage healing and a restoration of natural energies. They also offer dentistry services and seminars in Nutrition, Fitness and Life Balance to offer you a renewed zest for life.
- Why you’ll love it: Get your teeth whitened, discover new recipes aimed at achieving the highest level of nutrition specially for you and get a back massage–all in the same place!
Trellis Spa at the Houstonian Hotel
The Trellis Spa at the Houstonian Hotel is the sort of place where you will emerge feeling like a whole new person, from head to toe. Using products from renowned labels like Carita, Decleor, Phytomer and Natura Blisse, daily stress will melt away. Consider booking a Stone Therapy Massage— like magic they will wave away years of tension in your muscles while energizing them, creating a sense of deep comfort and vitality.
- Why you’ll love it: The spa’s huge windows look over a beautiful garden courtyard and there’s an indoor float pool, Jacuzzi and steam room.
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Spa breaks need not only be relaxing. Get your heart rate going at the Well & Being Spa at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess with a class in Aerial Hammock Yoga. This classic Southwest decorated Spa fuses inspiration to live a better life with classic spa treatments. You’ll leave feeling empowered from within and will have the chance to enjoy steam rooms, dry saunas and deliciously healthy spa food.
- Why you’ll love it: There are so many options to pick from– whether you want a wet steam room, dry sauna, a Swiss shower or a hot whirpool, Well & Being has them all.